Belajar TOEFL, Test Latihan TOEFL Online, Belajar Inggris

2.5.1 EXERCISE FOR CAUSATIVE

Kamis, 09 Juli 2015

2.5.1 EXERCISE FOR CAUSATIVE

 EXERCISE FOR CAUSATIVE

exercise for causative

1. He doesn‟t have time to go to the post office so he has the package ..............
(A) Delivered                        (D) delivering
(B) Delivers                           (E) deliver
(C) To be delivered

2. I don‟t understand English at all; therefore, I have the article .............
(A) Translates                       (D) to be translated
(B) Translated                       (E) translates
(C) Translate

3. “Can you send this letter for me? I‟m in a hurry.” “Don‟t worry, I will have Tina ...............”
(A) Fax                                (D) faxes
(B) Faxed                             (E) to fax
(C) Will faxed

4. “I‟ve tried to fix my motorbike, but it is still not running well.” “Why don‟t you have a mechanic ........ it?” (A) Check                             (D) in checking
(B) Checking                         (E) checked
(C) To check

5. My mother always has the flowers ..............
(A) Watering                           (D) to water
 (B) Watered                           (E) waters
 (C) To be watered

 6. The teacher had students who didn‟t bring their identification cards ....... the auditorium where the exam were held.
(A) Left                               (D) leaving
(B) Leave                             (E) leaves
(C) To leave